Our Services

Entertainment Law

If you are an artist and need representation or assistance with contracts, we may be able to assist.


The rules and regulations for cannabis in California are constantly evolving. Give our office a call for a consultation to assist with compliance of your business.

Business Formation

Want to form a business? Not sure if it should be formed as a sole proprietor, LLC, or corporation? Need to file a trademark? Contact us below.

Personal Injury

If you've been injured in an accident whether it be a dog bite, slip and fall or auto accident, reach out to our office to see if we can assist you.

Need Legal Advice?


© Copyright. All rights reserved.